They're edumacational??

Post test messages here

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
len17

They're edumacational??

Post by len17 »

If I'd known that I never would have bought them. I thought they were supposed to be fun. :x

flapjackboy

Re: They're edumacational??

Post by flapjackboy »

Hey, learnin' can be fun too ya know. :mrgreen:

chelmi

Post by chelmi »

Usually you don't pay import taxes on educational stuff, so I'm glad Ladyada declares it as educational.
I once bought a educational FPGA board (it even says so on the box), but the seller didn't bother and declared it as regular electronic. I had to pay taxes and "handling" fees from UPS (I hate UPS for that, they charged me 30USD on a 100USD order for "entry preparation charges")

len17

Post by len17 »

chelmi wrote:I had to pay taxes and "handling" fees from UPS (I hate UPS for that, they charged me 30USD on a 100USD order for "entry preparation charges")
Ah yes, the famous UPS customs brokerage fees. I hate them. I try to use US Post, even though it takes a few days, because Canada Post doesn't charge an exorbitant fee to fill out a customs form.

caitsith2

Post by caitsith2 »

Len17 wrote:
chelmi wrote:I had to pay taxes and "handling" fees from UPS (I hate UPS for that, they charged me 30USD on a 100USD order for "entry preparation charges")
Ah yes, the famous UPS customs brokerage fees. I hate them. I try to use US Post, even though it takes a few days, because Canada Post doesn't charge an exorbitant fee to fill out a customs form.
Yeah, I hate UPS's custom brokerage fee as well. If I was going to be stuck paying customs no matter what, I would rather it be through Canada Post, over UPS.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Test Message Forum (closed)”