[Can't submit an order] Address doesn't match credit card er

Forum Administrative - NOT PROJECT OR "HELP"

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
XmH

[Can't submit an order] Address doesn't match credit card er

Post by XmH »

Hello,

It's been several days since I'm trying to place an order without any success. It keeps telling me this message :

"We were unable to authorize this credit card with this address and BANNED. Please review your information and re-submit "

I've tried with 2 different credit cards and my paypal account, same error every single time. I've also tried any kind of possibility for my address (sur.name name, name sur.name, etc). At first I tried to sent it to my office (since I'm never home when the package come) and set the billing address to my home. So I though maybe the shipping address was sent to compare to authorize my credit card and tried to sent it to my home, same problem.

I've placed order by the past without any issues, did something changed?

I've called my bank to check on my CC status and they are both OK. I've also tried to purchase on other site without any issues.

Have a nice day,

XmH

adafruit_support_bill

Re: [Can't submit an order] Address doesn't match credit car

Post by adafruit_support_bill »

Many credit card companies require that the shipping address match the billing address. If you are not able to place the order that way, please contact [email protected] and we'll see if we can find out what's wrong.

XmH

Re: [Can't submit an order] Address doesn't match credit car

Post by XmH »

I've just called the credit card compagny (not the bank as i called yesterday) and apparently they were still using my 10 months old address. I don't understand why I was perfectly able to order with thoses cards during 10month without any issues. But problem should be solved now, sorry for the trouble and thanks for your help.

I should be able to place my order correctly now.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Administrative (closed)”