New memeber with a question

Forum Administrative - NOT PROJECT OR "HELP"

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
apalacios

New memeber with a question

Post by apalacios »

Hello! I am new memeber at your page and I want to purchase some products but I have a problem. I want a IOIO Mint but it says that is unavailable and I have to wait 20 days but I also want other products. My question is: Do I have to wait 20 days for my completely package (including more products) or I will receive it in parts? And I have to pay more for the other package? Thank you!

adafruit

Re: New memeber with a question

Post by adafruit »

apalacios wrote:Hello! I am new memeber at your page and I want to purchase some products but I have a problem. I want a IOIO Mint but it says that is unavailable and I have to wait 20 days but I also want other products. My question is: Do I have to wait 20 days for my completely package (including more products) or I will receive it in parts? And I have to pay more for the other package? Thank you!
hi!

thank you for joining! we do not have back orders for that item, so you will not be able to place an order for the IOIO mint. please sign up on the product page to get an email when they're in stock. if you need anything soon, place an order now, but just keep in mind that you cannot order the IOIO mint.

thanks,
adafruit support, phil

apalacios

Post by apalacios »

Well I haven't purchased it yet becuase I don't know if my package will arrive completely or it will arrive in parts (first the other products and then the IOIOMint). I asked that because I only want to pay one sending if it is possible.

adafruit

Post by adafruit »

apalacios wrote:Well I haven't purchased it yet becuase I don't know if my package will arrive completely or it will arrive in parts (first the other products and then the IOIOMint). I asked that because I only want to pay one sending if it is possible.
hiya! when you order anything, the package will only arrive exactly how you ordered, since we do not have back orders on that item you will not be able to order it unless it's in stock.

sign up on the IOIO mint page to be notified when it's stock, you'll get an email then you can place your order for that item and any others.

cheers,
adafruit support, phil

apalacios

Post by apalacios »

Thanks a lot for your comments. I will do your suggestions.

Regards!!.

Arturo

charly86

Post by charly86 »

And cross your finger that when the ioio mint will be back in stock, your other items will still be in stock, if not the case you will need to wait again. I am in the same case of you, 10 days I am trying to order just waiting for my last item to be in stock, and now I have 2 items that were in my cart that are back ordered. Every day I am connecting to adafruit just to make a order, and it is not simple. Please adafruit let us buy item not in stock so we can spend time on our project instead of trying to make a order.

adafruit

Post by adafruit »

the IOIO mint is delayed and it's outside our control, we are waiting patiently as well :)

thanks,
adafruit support, phil

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Administrative (closed)”