Memorial day is 05/25/2015 – Orders will ship out on May 26th. There will not be any deliveries or shipping on Monday. Any order placed after 11am ET on Friday May 22nd will not start to ship out until Tuesday May 26th.

Can't log in to check out
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Can't log in to check out

by catherineleah on Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:41 pm

Hi,

I just made an account on Adafruit to check out my shopping cart, but wasn't able to log in, so I tried to check out with PayPal instead - but after going through the PayPal screen, the checkout page simply reloaded. I tried logging in from the LOGIN link at the top right of the page, and got a blank page only. When I returned to the checkout page, it was blank as well (apart from the usual header/side navigation bar). Any idea why this is happening? I'm in Chrome on OS X.

Thanks!

Catherine
catherineleah

Re: Can't log in to check out

by catherineleah on Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:46 pm

Update -- it's no longer giving me a blank page, but putting in my credentials and pressing "Log In" simply reloads the page and doesn't log me in at all.
catherineleah

Re: Can't log in to check out

by adafruit on Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:58 pm

catherineleah wrote:Update -- it's no longer giving me a blank page, but putting in my credentials and pressing "Log In" simply reloads the page and doesn't log me in at all.

hiya!

please email support@adafruit.com so we can assist you directly with this.

thanks,
adafruit support, phil

adafruit