Memorial day is 05/25/2015 – Orders will ship out on May 26th. There will not be any deliveries or shipping on Monday. Any order placed after 11am ET on Friday May 22nd will not start to ship out until Tuesday May 26th.

is there a merchandise section for adafruite?
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

is there a merchandise section for adafruite?

by danielf1 on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:45 am

as I´m waiting for some stuff to get back on stock (wanna spend shiping just for one package) I was woundering
why there are not some adafruite mechandising products on the site...

I think the logo looks nice and nower days its quite easy and cheap to get such things as t-shirts printed in a good quality.
I would like to have such a T-shirt on the front just minimal with the logo and maybe the http://www..adress and on the backside just the flower...

And because you have there already a focus on fashion it would make sense to sell some parts.
I guess i´m not the only one who would add such a pice into the shopping cart :-) (if I pay 30$ for shipping ...20$ for a t-shirt more or less do not count that much...)

greatings
Daniel
Last edited by danielf1 on Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
danielf1

Re: is there a merchandise section for adafruite?

by adafruit on Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:28 pm

thanks, we're considering many things in the future for merchandise!

adafruit

Re: is there a merchandise section for adafruite?

by adafruit_support_rick on Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:29 pm

We do have quite a bit of merchandise like t-shirts (and more cool stuff on the way!). Maybe it could be organized a little better. Thanks for the feedback! :D

adafruit_support_rick