Cannot Post Comment or Use Contact Fields

Forum Administrative - NOT PROJECT OR "HELP"

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
John_Clavis

Cannot Post Comment or Use Contact Fields

Post by John_Clavis »

I was planning to send you guys a gushing email going on and on about how awesome your products are (just got some Trinkets and Neopixels in the mail), but for some reason, the Contact link fields won't enable. I was trying to leave a positive comment regarding the recent "Awesome Star-Lord Costume" blog entry or whatever it is, but the happy smiling resistor keeps telling me I got the colors wrong, which I didn't. I use Firefox and have NoScript running, but I have given temporary permissions to all sites (which I almost never do) and still the Contact fields are grey and the happy resistor tells me that I'm reading the colors wrong, which I am not. It's not that difficult to do, but after being told over and over again that I'm getting it wrong, and then having my comment erased so I have to retype it, only to be told I got the resistor wrong again -- it's getting pretty ridiculous. Only I can't tell Adafruit about it because the Contact interface doesn't work -- all the fields are greyed out, even though I'm giving permissions to all code to run with no problem.

I didn't want my first reach-out to Adafruit to be pissy, but I think there's something wrong with the site. I won't hold that against you, though, because your products are so good. If paying less to your web administrator is the price of such inexpensive toys, I guess I'll learn to live with it.

(Update: Well, okay, my blog comment appears to have made it through -- although, in my defense, the page said "0 comments" every time it refreshed. But I still can't send a Contact message.)

adafruit_support_rick

Re: Cannot Post Comment or Use Contact Fields

Post by adafruit_support_rick »

Not sure why the Contact doesn't work, but you can always send an email (gushing or otherwise) to [email protected]

John_Clavis

Re: Cannot Post Comment or Use Contact Fields

Post by John_Clavis »

Thanks!

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Administrative (closed)”