WishList Web Page

Forum Administrative - NOT PROJECT OR "HELP"

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
herrlinder

WishList Web Page

Post by herrlinder »

Hello,

On the https://www.adafruit.com/index.php?main_page=wishlist, currently when added an item to the cart, you can do two things: all at once or one at a time. I would like to see a third way: have a checkbox next to each item and a button to 'Add Selected Item To Cart'.

Thanks
Robert

adafruit_support_rick

Re: WishList Web Page

Post by adafruit_support_rick »

Thanks for the suggestion - I'll pass it along to the web team!

Funman1

Post by Funman1 »

I would second that too!
When you have like 20 things in your wish list and then decide to order 15 things from it you have to add them in one by one that takes forever and is very annoying

PilotC150

Post by PilotC150 »

Since this thread is here about the Wish Lists I'd like to make another feature request: Ability to have multiple wish lists. Often times I'll get project ideas so I'll go through your site and add the necessary items to my wish list (so when I finally have the time to build it, I can order the parts), but I end up with parts for multiple projects all mixed together in my only wish list. If I could have multiple wish lists, I could create a different list for each project, so when it comes time to work on a certain project, I can just buy everything off that project's wish list and I'm set.

I mean, it should be easy. Amazon does it. :) (As a web developer myself, I just "love" it when clients say things like that, so I had to throw it in.)

steverobey

Post by steverobey »

Does anybody know if there is a way to make your wish list viewable by other people for the purpose if gifts etc? It would be great when family comes around saying "Hey what do you want for Christmas?" Unfortunately nobody in my family has any clue what I'm talking about when I mention anything sold here or anywhere else remotely related to this kind of stuff. If I could just give them a link, they could take their pick.

Funman1

Post by Funman1 »

There is no way to currently do that Steve,
BUT I would recommend you send them to Adafruit and buy you a Gift Certificate for Adafruit :)
That way it can be applied to your account and then you can use it as you want for anything you want :)

steverobey

Post by steverobey »

Yeah good call Funman, I was sort of thinking that as I was typing my last comment.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Administrative (closed)”