Unable to complete my order

Forum Administrative - NOT PROJECT OR "HELP"

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
danielk1

Unable to complete my order

Post by danielk1 »

I am unable to complete my order. I used Amazon Payments and have received confirmation from them that a payment has been initiated but I'm in a continuous loop in "Step 5: Submit Order".

The order doesn't complete even though Amazon sees the request for initiation of payment.

I tried to order on Feb 24th at around 5PM MDT and again on Feb 25th at 8:05 MDT.

Thanks,

danielk1

adafruit_support_bill

Re: Unable to complete my order

Post by adafruit_support_bill »

Please contact [email protected] with a link to this thread and they will help you complete your order.

danielk1

Post by danielk1 »

Thanks.

tawpgk

Post by tawpgk »

I have had a problem with using Amazon payments to check out for a long time now (months!). I just get frustrated and use Paypal. It goes into an endless loop of trying to sign on, then issuing a message to have a shipping address, and then wants me to log in again to Amazon. Of course I have a shipping address as I have ordered likely more than 100 times already. This happens no mater what device i attempt to order from.

Please advise of fix / or please fix it. Amazon is my preferred way to pay.

TIA and best regards,

Tom

adaboyfruit

Post by adaboyfruit »

Having this issue as well. Two failed attempts using a credit card. Four failed attempts using Google wallet. Four failed attempts and one, what looks to be, successful attempt through Amazon payments. I now have an email notification from Amazon stating that I won't be charged until Adafruit Industries processes your payment, however my cart is still full (10 items) and I have no order showing up in My Account>Your orders on Adafruit website.

Franklin97355

Post by Franklin97355 »

Email [email protected] with a link to this thread and they will help you complete your order.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Administrative (closed)”