contacting adafruit

Forum Administrative - NOT PROJECT OR "HELP"

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
Excalibur75

contacting adafruit

Post by Excalibur75 »

hi

I have just discovered your products on YouTube and I would very much like to contact you but your contact form doesn't work. When I go to click on one of the fields to type my name and email address into it I don't get a cursor coming up.

I am physically disabled and don't have a clue about electronics. I have got a need for a Bluetooth remote switch to control a Garmin virb elite video camera but don't know if any of your products can accomplish this. I have bought the standard off the shelf virb remote but I cannot use this as the buttons are too small and too hard to push.

I have got a friend who makes all my modifications and I would like to tell him which items are capable of doing what I need.

Thanks

Keith

adafruit_support_bill

Re: contacting adafruit

Post by adafruit_support_bill »

You can post any questions you have about our products on the forums here. There are categories for specific types of products as well as a "General Project Help" category.

Franklin97355

Re: contacting adafruit

Post by Franklin97355 »

When I go to click on one of the fields to type my name and email address into it I don't get a cursor coming up.
I've noticed that too but have found (for me) that if I'm logged in the fields auto-fill but still can't be changed.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Administrative (closed)”