USPS First-Class

Forum Administrative - NOT PROJECT OR "HELP"

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
kerman

USPS First-Class

Post by kerman »

Hi there,

Im from Spain and new to RP land; i signed recently after discovering this shop and looking for starting on this getting a RP2 and some accesories. After reading International shipping faq and delivery option, I proceed to purchase until discovering at checkout for my surprise there was not First-Class option as pointed on the faq.

This is a killing for me, since long experience from buying from US to Spain, First-Class -for small to moderate volume orders- is BY FAR the most reliable delivery option. Long personal experience and giant online shops like iHerb can credit this fact. UPS or Priority wreak havok delivery at customs, holding it several days leading a nightmare of filling forms, mailing receipts... etc.

Even more, First-Class recently added tracking by default on all their shippings (at least for a few months to Spain), so Im wondering why to remove this shipping in detrimental to customer benefit of having access to choose the best delivery service. USPS service is SOLID, and at least for Spain in my case has been the best and only one reliable and "headache-free".

I would beg if you could solve this, and as you tell on your International FAQ, allowing First-Class for this time; I'd wish UPS/priority was effective, but theyre not in my specific region :(. I would HIGHLY appreciate if you could take care of this, allowing me to purchase to you in a safety way, at least with this particular order; if you think it could be any risk on delivering I have not problem at all assuming it, you would do me a favor and would be so grateful to your customer service care.

Im fully open to anything I could do in order to facilitate you could ship First-Class, and any payment method is OK for me.

Thanks for your deference :)

Franklin97355

Re: USPS First-Class

Post by Franklin97355 »

Check out the distributors in Spain that may have what you need along with Mouser, DigiKey and es.farnell.com for the RasPi itself.

kerman

Re: USPS First-Class

Post by kerman »

Thanks for sugerence, I had already checked this with no luck; main items added to cart arent available here, like the Computer Add-On Pack. The total order I want to place is about $150, well under the maximum $300 required for First-Class.

Not much viable options available Im afraid...It is really that much trouble to use First-Class instead of Express, at least for this only time? I dont care delivery times, its just UPS is a total no-way to Spain, ts becoming so frustrating...

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Administrative (closed)”