Okay, oPossom, you were right again!
I changed the PIC designation and include statements to the PIC16F684 instead of the PIC16F630 as LadyAda originally used. I then downloaded the program to my POV, but there was no change.
Then I looked through the program for the IMAGESIZE variable, as you suggested. I had no idea what dimension the variable actually affected. It was set at 0x10 (16 in decimal). First I thought that might be the height (as in a POV with a column 16 LEDs high), so I changed it to 0x08 (8 in decimal) since my POV is only 8 LEDs high. That didn't change anything. (I'm assuming that you'd have to use a word instead of a byte to make a POV taller than 8 LEDs. Either that or modify the code to have the byte do the upper and lower 8 LEDs seperately.)
...Anyway, I then deduced that the IMAGESIZE controlled the width of the text displayed, which made sense since mine was displaying 16 columns (0x10) of my name - including spaces. So I went back and counted my columns and came up with 35 (including some spaces at the end). I changed the IMAGESIZE variable to 0x23 (35 in decimal), and it worked! Click the following link to see a picture:http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/4826/pov2.png
There is still a problem (explained in text added to the picture in the link above) with some inverted rows. I'm going to fix that by rewiring my POV.
I'll post new pictures tomorrow after I fix it. I need to get some sleep now for work tomorrow.
Thanks for your help, oPossum!