How to wave Minipov

MiniPOV4 and previous versions

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
volkan

How to wave Minipov

Post by volkan »

hello, i have buyed a minipov 2 kit. Thanks for fast shipment to germany. I don't know how I can correctly wave my Pov :oops: . I can't read good the text.
I have comiled largeimage.c of the sample source code, but i can't regonize anything. And where can I find more sample source code?

Big thx and sorry for my modest english.
Volkan

kragen

Post by kragen »

I have a hard time reading mine also. Strapping it to a bicycle wheel has a couple of readability advantages --- it only goes one direction, and you can adjust the speed so the text doesn't move every revolution.

pupdawg

Re: How to wave Minipov

Post by pupdawg »

The problem is when you wave the image will be "drawn" backwards and forwards depening on the direction your waving... this minipov does not have a senser to tell it the direction has changed and the image gets distorted. If you ad a senser you can reprogram it to reverse the image when needed giving the appearnce of the text standing still where you wave your hands.

:)
volkan wrote:hello, i have buyed a minipov 2 kit. Thanks for fast shipment to germany. I don't know how I can correctly wave my Pov :oops: . I can't read good the text.
I have comiled largeimage.c of the sample source code, but i can't regonize anything. And where can I find more sample source code?

Big thx and sorry for my modest english.
Volkan

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “MiniPOV”