I have moved on with the electronics on the x0xi0 rear panel.
I completed the PCA as far as I could (missing parts, documentation discrepancies and such) I will complete all the x0xi0 kit before I send the list to Brian (bcbox).
I test fitted the rear panel and both PCAs into the custom enclosure and found that I had to cut the original x0xb0x rear PCA in 3 places to clear the mounting screws. One of the cuts passed through a trace on the PCA, so I had to wire route it.
I re-wired all of the modifications that I am going to keep from my original build.
I started on sourcing parts (panel mount) and wiring to move the rear controls (distortion etc.) to the face of the box.
I re-wired all of the original ribbon cable connectors on the rear x0xb0x PCA with upgraded wire and connectors.
I gathered together all that I need for the in-box power supply including a great AC plug with a built in power filter.
Tonight I move onto the front x0xi0 PCA build. I want to complete the x0xi0 ASAP, so I can get all of the kit issues sorted and the circuits completed.
cut the insulation panel