I wanted to build a Mintyboost to charge an iPod Shuffle and a Kindle. Now, when I try to use it this happens:
1. With (new) AA-batteries the charging light goes on, but the battery starts decharging - pretty rapidly (both from the iPod shuffle and the kindle).
2. After I recharged the iPod through a computer, exactly the same happens. Charging light on, until the battery's dead and then the light goes off.
3. Without batteries in it nothing happens at all.
4. Also, when I put in an iPod Touch I get the infamous "this silly phone doesn't know how to handle your awesome charger"-message. I did however connect the two USB-thingies.
Do you have any idea what might have gone wrong? Here are some pictures:
- tn_IMG_20120613_111800.jpg (863.8 KiB) Viewed 820 times
- tn_IMG_20120613_111725.jpg (853.98 KiB) Viewed 820 times