ordering WB2010 parts...

The operation of transmitters designed to jam or block wireless communications is a violation of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended ("Act"). See 47 U.S.C. Sections 301, 302a, 333. The Act prohibits any person from willfully or maliciously interfering with the radio communications of any station licensed or authorized under the Act or operated by the U.S. government. 47 U.S.C. Section 333. The manufacture, importation, sale or offer for sale, including advertising, of devices designed to block or jam wireless transmissions is prohibited. 47 U.S.C. Section 302a(b). Parties in violation of these provisions may be subject to the penalties set out in 47 U.S.C. Sections 501-510. Fines for a first offense can range as high as $11,000 for each violation or imprisonment for up to one year, and the device used may also be seized and forfeited to the U.S. government.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
spacedoggy

ordering WB2010 parts...

Post by spacedoggy »

For ordering WB 2010 parts I see there are digi key BOM numbers.
where do i enter these nembers in the digi key site to find the list for order, I don't see a place in the BOM manager.
I'm sure it's staring me in the face, lol.

also, I see this part is missing...

1 IC13 LMX2433 TSSOP20

where can it be got.

ALSO
for my original WB I'm missing the IC for charging the battery. anyone know where i can get one of these also.
(I found 1 place but they ignored my ordermade several weeks back) :(

thanks.

aqisnotliquid

Re: ordering WB2010 parts...

Post by aqisnotliquid »

Here's the digikey part number for that missing IC - LMX2433TM/NOPB-ND.

I'm not sure about the IC for charging the battery or about the BOM manager.

TheFallen

Post by TheFallen »

I actually sampled that part as it was the hardest to find, I'm thinking of doing (ANOTHER) redesign of the wavebubble, but this time using 2 +3V3 PLLs that are easy to get.

EDIT:
Might look at the ADF4113 or ADF4118 2.7V to 5V :D

b1nary

Post by b1nary »

For the battery could we just use one of the li poly batteries from the adafruit shop as the only difference is in capacity?

TheFallen

Post by TheFallen »

Should be okay. Although note LiPoly are more volatile (go bang easier) than LiIon batteries. The WB2010 has an outline for a 65x35mm lithium battery, i.e. this one

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Wave Bubble”