gain

The operation of transmitters designed to jam or block wireless communications is a violation of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended ("Act"). See 47 U.S.C. Sections 301, 302a, 333. The Act prohibits any person from willfully or maliciously interfering with the radio communications of any station licensed or authorized under the Act or operated by the U.S. government. 47 U.S.C. Section 333. The manufacture, importation, sale or offer for sale, including advertising, of devices designed to block or jam wireless transmissions is prohibited. 47 U.S.C. Section 302a(b). Parties in violation of these provisions may be subject to the penalties set out in 47 U.S.C. Sections 501-510. Fines for a first offense can range as high as $11,000 for each violation or imprisonment for up to one year, and the device used may also be seized and forfeited to the U.S. government.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
mesh

gain

Post by mesh »

nah am not just a noob , am just 19 years too ,entering computer engineering section and not electronix .. i was wondering if someone wants a higher range .. just change the amplifires with ones with more gain ? sure it will need more power and consumes more battary .. in my country ( BANNED ) 20 feet is not enough as my ppl here are x2 huger and x2 voice louder looool , 20 feet=6 meter , i am 1.9 m tall ! .. any way to double them ?

what considerations with the R's And C's sourrounding the gain device ?

thanx !

adafruit

Post by adafruit »

the gain is fixed by the gain stage chip
it cannot be increased.

rc:line

Post by rc:line »

Instead of increasing RF amplifier gain, try adding an external directional antenna. Mount a small 1/4 wavelength antenna inside a soup can and point it where you need it.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Wave Bubble”