Ok for all you whinny little babies complaining about the silkscreen and the wrong labels on the gerber files. I just soldered the power supply and lipo battery portions and everything was easy as pie.
For those that purchased the boards from me, please look here for further detail on what I did. I'll try to post my excel spreadsheet I worked off of, detailed pictures of the battery board, and better pictures of the rest. It really isn't that hard. I would be done with the whole thing by now if I weren't making 5 of these for friends.
Also for those that are switching out SXA-389B for the better SXB-4089Z , you need to upgrade the LM2733X voltage regulator with the LM2731Y. The resistor values you should use for R3 and R4 should be changed to 15k and 48K to get 5V out. I've noted that in my spreadsheet. When I'm done with it all and it works , I'll post all my work.