Looking For PCB's any color scheme will do.

The operation of transmitters designed to jam or block wireless communications is a violation of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended ("Act"). See 47 U.S.C. Sections 301, 302a, 333. The Act prohibits any person from willfully or maliciously interfering with the radio communications of any station licensed or authorized under the Act or operated by the U.S. government. 47 U.S.C. Section 333. The manufacture, importation, sale or offer for sale, including advertising, of devices designed to block or jam wireless transmissions is prohibited. 47 U.S.C. Section 302a(b). Parties in violation of these provisions may be subject to the penalties set out in 47 U.S.C. Sections 501-510. Fines for a first offense can range as high as $11,000 for each violation or imprisonment for up to one year, and the device used may also be seized and forfeited to the U.S. government.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
ztaylor123

Looking For PCB's any color scheme will do.

Post by ztaylor123 »

ssssssss
Last edited by ztaylor123 on Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

janukapoor

Re: Looking For PCB's any color scheme will do.

Post by janukapoor »

hey guys m goin to start wave bubble so kindly temme from where to buy PCB asap
or if anyone could provide me ill be very thankfull

aqisnotliquid

Re: Looking For PCB's any color scheme will do.

Post by aqisnotliquid »

janukapoor, I'm looking to making another order of PCB's for this project some time soon, but I need to make sure I have a definite interest from more than one customer. Please post in my other thread, titled "RC1.0b PCB's for sale"

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Wave Bubble”