PCBs in Europe/UK

The operation of transmitters designed to jam or block wireless communications is a violation of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended ("Act"). See 47 U.S.C. Sections 301, 302a, 333. The Act prohibits any person from willfully or maliciously interfering with the radio communications of any station licensed or authorized under the Act or operated by the U.S. government. 47 U.S.C. Section 333. The manufacture, importation, sale or offer for sale, including advertising, of devices designed to block or jam wireless transmissions is prohibited. 47 U.S.C. Section 302a(b). Parties in violation of these provisions may be subject to the penalties set out in 47 U.S.C. Sections 501-510. Fines for a first offense can range as high as $11,000 for each violation or imprisonment for up to one year, and the device used may also be seized and forfeited to the U.S. government.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
Bandit

Re: PCBs in Europe/UK

Post by Bandit »

I still havent got round to getting a quote but its on my list of things to do. I'll post here as soon as I do.

nux

Post by nux »

I may be getting some PCB's made up in the next week or so if anyone is interested in boards. The cost would be around US$20 for a set. Please PM me if interested.

Freemo

Post by Freemo »

Ive finally posted the wavebubble boards for sale which i ordered (their professionally etched). If anyone would like it, for fairness, it will be up for auction on ebay. If the auction is successful i will make these a regular thing for now. If your interested in bidding go to http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0403878262

Freemo

Post by Freemo »

I sold the last set of WaveBubble PCB and got enough of a respone to justify selling another set. If you didnt win the last auction and are interested in buying the next set of WaveBubble PCB you can get it here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0407119498

In case your wondering why im using an auction, its so people can get the fairest price. I dont know what a PCB is really worth. So instead of putting a price on my time and resources to get these made in bulk i figure id just let you guy bid and set hte price for yourself. If anyone has any questions let me know.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Wave Bubble”