PCBs in Europe/UK

The operation of transmitters designed to jam or block wireless communications is a violation of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended ("Act"). See 47 U.S.C. Sections 301, 302a, 333. The Act prohibits any person from willfully or maliciously interfering with the radio communications of any station licensed or authorized under the Act or operated by the U.S. government. 47 U.S.C. Section 333. The manufacture, importation, sale or offer for sale, including advertising, of devices designed to block or jam wireless transmissions is prohibited. 47 U.S.C. Section 302a(b). Parties in violation of these provisions may be subject to the penalties set out in 47 U.S.C. Sections 501-510. Fines for a first offense can range as high as $11,000 for each violation or imprisonment for up to one year, and the device used may also be seized and forfeited to the U.S. government.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
Bandit

PCBs in Europe/UK

Post by Bandit »

Im considering on getting a batch of PCBs made with solder resist and silk screen. Would anyone in the UK or rest of Europe be interested in buying any?

Waragu

Re: PCBs in Europe/UK

Post by Waragu »

I might be interested but that of course depend on the price? I live in Denmark btw.

Bandit

Post by Bandit »

I expect I'll be getting some made in a few weeks, if you can wait that long and if theres enough interest I'll post the cost on here. I dont know how much they will cost yet but will get a quote soon.

Waragu

Post by Waragu »

Okay that sounds good. I'll be waiting for more info then :)

Freemo

Post by Freemo »

If you never wound up getting the PCB made I have a batch on its way here now. Id be happy to sell you a copy and anyone else who is interested (at whatever a fair price may be).

amigomaxwell

Post by amigomaxwell »

Bandit, I got some quotes from "OurPCB"

8 x of the main two boards + shippping per 178 US$

I didnt order them eventually, though, because I hope to be able to get them manufactured myself...If not, I'd be interested in getting one from you, if possible

Rgds

Freemo

Post by Freemo »

I spoke to bandit, and unless things changed it may be a while before he puts in an order. As such you may want to just get in on the batch i have coming in.

amigomaxwell

Post by amigomaxwell »

Thansk for the offer, Freemo

I'd be interested in getting one then, depending on the price, obviously. When should you be receiveng them ?

Freemo

Post by Freemo »

I ordered them a few days ago so my guess would be within the week. Its with blue solder mask/resist and silkscreen (rest of the specs are standard). Im not looking to charge a crazy amount, Its not like im gonna make much money off it if i did. I have 5 boards coming in so ill likely just put them up on an ebay auction, but if less than 5 people are interested ill do a flat fee. If i go with a flat fee (Auction will start at a penny) then you could expect the same sort of markup as Limor Fried (lady ada) does on her pcb.

Waragu

Post by Waragu »

Freemo wrote:I ordered them a few days ago so my guess would be within the week. Its with blue solder mask/resist and silkscreen (rest of the specs are standard). Im not looking to charge a crazy amount, Its not like im gonna make much money off it if i did. I have 5 boards coming in so ill likely just put them up on an ebay auction, but if less than 5 people are interested ill do a flat fee. If i go with a flat fee (Auction will start at a penny) then you could expect the same sort of markup as Limor Fried (lady ada) does on her pcb.
Can you post a link to your auction here when you get them? I might be interested then.

Freemo

Post by Freemo »

Yes, ill post a link to the auction as well as send a PM to anyone who inquired about them to me in PM. Ill do my best to make sure everyone has a chance to get one.

Freemo

Post by Freemo »

Hey guys, the PCB's for the wavebubble arrived today. Ill be posting pictures shortly and putting up an ebay auction. Just a heads up so no one misses it. Ill post the details of the auction shortly.

D4rknight

Post by D4rknight »

Hi Freemo, i've just joined this Forum but would definately be interested in purchasing a couple of the pcb's you have, give us a heads up when there ready for auction.
Peace to all

D4rknight.

robert

Post by robert »

anyone still considering to hava a batch of pcbs made? I would like 2 sets depending on price :)
thanks a lot in advance

nobody

Post by nobody »

Hi Anyone, I am interessted in buying 1 Set of Pcb´s ,cause here they are very expensive(nearly 75$).
Hope someone can help me out....
Best regards from Europe,and feel free to contact me if you have some.

Sorry for my bad english,i am not familar with grammar :D

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Wave Bubble”