PHP Iron-On Patch?
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

PHP Iron-On Patch?

by Twizted on Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:21 pm

I seen you guys have the HTML5 patch but how about a PHP patch? :)

I would totally buy one as I am a self taught PHP programmer and I would like to show it off ;)
Twizted

Re: PHP Iron-On Patch?

by adafruit on Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:37 pm

we'll see what we can do :)

cheers,
adafruit
adafruit

by Twizted on Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:19 pm

Hello again,

Figured I could just post this here with the other 'request'... So, I was looking through the site again and have a thought when I realized with a gasp... there is no Adafruit patch.... :shock:
You should totally have those available too!

Also, I wanted to tale this opportunity to show off some of my Christmas gifts since I finally got them combined into something awesome last night :)... :)

My girlfriend got me a "man-bag" a.k.a "geek-bag" for Christmas which I pretty much already knew and she is -teh AWESOME- for :).... But, what I didn't know was that she was being sneaky and had been watching me geek out over the patches in the adafruit shop one evening and decided to get me some for Christmas to go with the bag. She said she got the ones that she knew what it was and knew I had "earned" hehe, she also wanted to get me the magic blue smoke banned since she has witnessed on a few occasions some... "complications" ...at my work bench, but alas, it was out of stock at the time...

Anyway, Thank you Ladyada and adabot for having these awesome patches for all us maker-geeks! :)
Attachments
IMG_20111231_110233.jpg
IMG_20111231_110233.jpg (59.6 KiB) Viewed 2937 times
Twizted

by adafruit on Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:37 pm

Twizted wrote:Hello again, Figured I could just post this here with the other 'request'... So, I was looking through the site again and have a thought when I realized with a gasp... there is no Adafruit patch.... :shock: You should totally have those available too!

we sent an email to the PHP folks (and the artist who made the PHP elephant). we'll see if they're ok with a PHP patch, we hope so!

as far as an adafruit patch goes, we'll have something for sure - it might be a wearable electronic badge with conductive thread, we are exploring a lot of fun ideas at the moment :)

Twizted wrote:Also, I wanted to tale this opportunity to show off some of my Christmas gifts since I finally got them combined into something awesome last night :)... :) My girlfriend got me a "man-bag" a.k.a "geek-bag" for Christmas which I pretty much already knew and she is -teh AWESOME- for :).... But, what I didn't know was that she was being sneaky and had been watching me geek out over the patches in the adafruit shop one evening and decided to get me some for Christmas to go with the bag. She said she got the ones that she knew what it was and knew I had "earned" hehe, she also wanted to get me the magic blue smoke banned since she has witnessed on a few occasions some... "complications" ...at my work bench, but alas, it was out of stock at the time...

this is an AWESOME BAG! we will post this on adafruit next week, thank you for sharing! it will be cool to hear about what people ask you when they see it, and how you can talk about these are "skills" you have. what a fun way to meet people and share!

Twizted wrote:Anyway, Thank you Ladyada and adabot for having these awesome patches for all us maker-geeks! :)

thank you! we are having a lot of fun doing these and see what folks do with them!

cheers,
adafruit
adafruit

by Twizted on Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:09 pm

adafruit wrote:this is an AWESOME BAG! we will post this on adafruit next week, thank you for sharing! it will be cool to hear about what people ask you when they see it, and how you can talk about these are "skills" you have. what a fun way to meet people and share!

Awesome!! :)

The bag, in-case anyone might ask, is a Ducti - Deployment Musette Bag
Twizted

by jtucker on Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:04 am

The bags looks amazing, I'll have to get one myself as soon as possible!

Jason T
My Snoring Solution Review
Last edited by jtucker on Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
jtucker

by Twizted on Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:06 pm

To be honest, I wasn't sure I would use it as much as I do... but, I take it everywhere.. Its the perfect size for my iPad and my leather mini-notebook as well as a place to keep my other stuff I like to have on hand like my Samsung Q10 camcorder...
Twizted

by Twizted on Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:12 pm

**UPDATE**

Just turned 34 today and my GF got me some new badges for my birthday so I thought I would update the thread with the new ones added :)

Since the original post I've added Dumpster Diving, PHP Elephant (thank you for making this one!), Android, Magic Blue Smoke banned, QR Code, and Multi-meter
Attachments
IMG_20120705_134849.jpg
Updated with Dumpster Diving, PHP Elephant (thank you for making this one!), Android, Magic Blue Smoke banned, QR Code, and Multi-meter
IMG_20120705_134849.jpg (363.43 KiB) Viewed 2089 times
Twizted