Tiny Tetris using Pro Trinket loading of code

For other supported Arduino products from Adafruit: Shields, accessories, etc.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
MilindNilekani

Tiny Tetris using Pro Trinket loading of code

Post by MilindNilekani »

OK so I have completed the entire hardware process of the Tiny Tetris. Have the drivers, code and Arduino IDE ready. Pro Trinket drivers working perfectly and I was able to load the Blink code onto the Trinket. However with the 10+ files of codes to be loaded onto the Trinket, I get errors which point to the fact that the various tabs of codes aren't linked. Eg: I declared mode in a certain tab but while verifying/compiling and loading Menu.ino, it says does not recognize 'mode'. So just needed help with the entire code loading process. I have all the files ready, just need to load them onto the Trinket.

Franklin97355

Re: Tiny Tetris using Pro Trinket loading of code

Post by Franklin97355 »

Which version of the IDE are you using and for what board are you compiling? I just downloaded the code and compiled OK using 1.6.3 without any errors and no code changes. Try compiling the original code and see how that goes.

MilindNilekani

Post by MilindNilekani »

1.6.3 version and using the Pro Trinket 5V/16Hz board. Basically my question is how did you manage to get your program (s) compiled. I just get "error compiling".

Franklin97355

Post by Franklin97355 »

I went HERE and downloaded the zip file. Extracted the folder Mini-LED-Gamer into my sketch folder (C:\users\user\Arduino) and changed it's name to Mini_LED_Gamer. I then launched 1.6.3, clicked file>sketchbook>mini_LED_Gamer to load it and then compiled it.

MilindNilekani

Post by MilindNilekani »

Menu.ino: In function 'void changeMode()':
Menu.ino:61:3: error: 'mode' was not declared in this scope
Error compiling.

The error Im getting when I compile Menu.ino. I followed the steps which you did. The bootloader on the Trinket was on. The red LED was pulsing. So nothing wrong on the hardware part.

Franklin97355

Post by Franklin97355 »

These are meant to be compiled together. Just compile the Mini_LED_Gamer and the other files will be automatically included.

MilindNilekani

Post by MilindNilekani »

The program is now compiling but Im not able to play the game on the hardware....Its jut scrambled pixels on the screen...The brightness adjustment is the only function working....Is the menu coming on for you?

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Other Arduino products from Adafruit”