Low level vandalism

Get help and show off your TV-B-Gone kit!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
normlane

Low level vandalism

Post by normlane »

I've never understood why it's supposed to be cool to screw around with other peoples property. Granted some of these TV's are impinging on public property and people have little choice in being exposed to them but I believe the most common use is to mess with tvs in bars and restaurants. Wouldn't it be a bit more civilized to go to places that don't have tvs rather than make decisions for a bunch of other people who, I'm sure, are not consulted. I believe that if they bothered the majority of people they wouldn't be there. Business owners usually try to avoid things that drive customers away.

I think it's very much like the arrogant hacker mindset where, since you're so smart that you can do it, you feel justified in messing with other peoples stuff. How smart is it to need a kit to make one of these anyway? It's not rocket surgery.

adafruit

Re: Low level vandalism

Post by adafruit »

NormLane wrote:It's not rocket surgery.
we cannot agree more!

normlane

Post by normlane »

Or brain science either.

gee

Post by gee »

I can't believe they make whoopee cushions. They make such an awful and offensive sound, and they are deeply humiliating and degrading to those poor unfortunate people that are made to sit on them.

Maybe it's that arrogant prankster mindset where you think that because you're clever and sneaky enough to place one of these onto a person's chair without them noticing, you're justified in doing it. Personally, I THINK IT'S WRONG.

normlane

Post by normlane »

You make a habit of planting whoopee cushions under complete strangers? I doubt it as you'd be unlikely to survive long enough to write about it.

wtfwtfdef

Post by wtfwtfdef »

[Edit - moderator - inappropriate content removed]

adafruit_support_bill

Post by adafruit_support_bill »

We have a "be excellent to each other" policy on this forum. Please try to keep the conversation positive, constructive and on topic.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “TV-B-Gone Kit”