Verification error, content mismatch (Arduino Uno)

Post here about your Arduino projects, get help - for Adafruit customers!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
phineasjw

Re: Verification error, content mismatch (Arduino Uno)

Post by phineasjw »

I waited a day before posting and tested it on more than one board - called the fix code and posted. Then started programming more boards - failure. Resetting the target board just before programming can get it to work sometimes- not very reliable though. One will program, one won't. Frustration continues.

westfw

Post by westfw »

Were you (phineasjw) talking about optiloader.h in the Adafruit Standalone-Arduino-AVR-ISP-programmer enhancement of "optiLoader"? I can't find an "optiboot.h" associated with ANYTHING, and the original optiLoader and optiboot source doesn't contain any mention of CLOCKSPEED_FUSES...

If I had 1000 boards for some real project, I'd be buying a production-quality AVR ISP programmer.
Maybe http://www.kanda.com/products/kanda/HH0110.html ? (no personal experience with that, but Kanda has been around for a long time and has a decent reputation.)

If you're willing to sacrifice a board that consistently fails to program, I'd be willing to take a look at it and see if I can figure out what is going wrong. (get a shipping address via pm)

janhiev

Post by janhiev »

a little late and for the atmega328p...
take the bootloader for your type and it should work.

try this...http://rajeshkovvuri.BANNED.com/2011 ... uploading/

the uno works fine and the error is gone.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Arduino”