3D printable Uno + Perma-Proto holder (and a trademark question)

Post here about your Arduino projects, get help - for Adafruit customers!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
thoughtfix

3D printable Uno + Perma-Proto holder (and a trademark question)

Post by thoughtfix »

Most of my permanent projects use perma-proto boards and I love them. I made this 3D printable slide-in case that holds a perma-proto board and an Arduino. It is shield compatible and two 3mm screws can hold the Arduino in more firmly.

Here's the Thingiverse link with a link to Tinkercad for editing: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:113612

The trademark question: Perma-Proto is specifically an Adafruit product, but I don't know the licensing on the name so I want to make sure I am "in the clear" using the Perma-Proto name on a Creative Commons licensed gadget. Let me know if back-links or more attribution is needed.

adafruit

Re: 3D printable Uno + Perma-Proto holder (and a trademark question)

Post by adafruit »

hey daniel,

cool stuff, thank you for asking! what you have is great "Adafruit Perma-Proto + Arduino Uno holder by thoughtfix is licensed under the Attribution - Share Alike - Creative Commons license."

thanks for making these and sharing them!

cheers,
adafruit support

thoughtfix

Re: 3D printable Uno + Perma-Proto holder (and a trademark question)

Post by thoughtfix »

Thanks for the fast reply.
I know there are plenty of knock-off Adafruit products (how many counterfeit Motor Shields are out there?) so I want to make sure all my creations that either include or are derivative of Adafruit products are licensed and attributed just right.
Have a good weekend!

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Arduino”