Arduino 164 led Chainable matrix based on AS1130

Post here about your Arduino projects, get help - for Adafruit customers!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
Alex_K

Arduino 164 led Chainable matrix based on AS1130

Post by Alex_K »

Hello, my name is Alex. I want to bring AS1130 chip to Arduino world by making 264 LED expandable matrix and driver (library), problem that I don't have resources to do it. Recently started project on indiegogo.com to raise the funds to make it happen but this only works if you got Facebook account with hundreds or even thousands of connections.

I am not a spammer just didn't know where to ask for support of my project. If you really want to bring this cool and automated led matrix based on as1130 chips to Arduino world as bad as I want, please help to get my project funded. Every penny counts here. If you can't help with funding you can still help to spread the word while my project is still running.
If you have any questions please ask.
Thank you for any help that you can provide.

Moderator edit: removed link

adafruit_support_mike

Re: Arduino 164 led Chainable matrix based on AS1130

Post by adafruit_support_mike »

Hi Alex..

We have a standing policy against links to anything that asks for funding here in the forums, so I have to modify your post that much.

As far as advice goes, hardware is its own best advertising. If you have a prototype, put it through its paces and let people see what it can do. We're happy to see people post links to their work.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Arduino”