Adafruit Neopixel 60Led

Post here about your Arduino projects, get help - for Adafruit customers!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
Martinvanhooff

Adafruit Neopixel 60Led

Post by Martinvanhooff »

Hello Adafruit and others,

Somehow I'm in need of some help with my adafruit projects as thinks keep doing not what I want or even break down without knowing why.

Last sumer I've bought my first 1m Neopixel Digital RGB weatherproof 60led strip from Adafruit.

Then after I have figured out that I also need a platform like the GEMMA.
For fun I also bought the electret Microphone together with and a Lithium 3,7 battery to make the peaks clear out.

Then I soldered everything together like the tutorials told me to and it worked al fine.

Somehow the GEMMA and neopixels stopped working the way It should. When I hook up the Gemma on my pc and

Now I've bought a Arduino Uno to see if this could make the Neopixel work again.
Only the red led lights light up instead of multicolors.

Doesh anybody have a idea to make my Neopixels work again? I'm sad that all electronics are to fragile. I'm a daily electrician and should be able to make thinks work right :)

Every time I want to buy something from New York allot of tax need to be payed to let this shipped to me.
I really love to be at a Burning related party here in the Netherlands/europe and have some wearables on.
Is there a way I can buy something that works and keeps working for a nice price all together?
The sawing pixels are nice but look fragile too

Greets Martin

adafruit_support_rick

Re: Adafruit Neopixel 60Led

Post by adafruit_support_rick »

Can you post some pictures showing your wiring?

Franklin97355

Re: Adafruit Neopixel 60Led

Post by Franklin97355 »

Check out this page https://www.adafruit.com/distributors There are at least nine distributors in the Netherlands and quite a few more in other countries close by.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Arduino”