List of working libs for the Arduino Zero/Zero Pro.

Post here about your Arduino projects, get help - for Adafruit customers!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
_Mark_H

List of working libs for the Arduino Zero/Zero Pro.

Post by _Mark_H »

Hi,

regardless the dispute between Ardunio .cc and .org I stand now here with a fairly supported Pro. I don't get over some simple "Hello World" and "Blinking LED" projects because I can not find any libraries that works out of the box with the Pro. While I'm waiting eagerly for the Zero of Arduino.cc (and then I "migrate" the Pro or better the Arduino 1.7.X IDE into the trash) I want to do something useful with it.

So I ask my question:

Exists a list of running libraries for the Zero / Zero Pro? Or a small guide on how to adapt existing libs the best way?

Thanks a lot

Mark

adafruit_support_bill

Re: List of working libs for the Arduino Zero/Zero Pro.

Post by adafruit_support_bill »

This is a common problem with freshly released hardware. Most of the community (including myself) have never had our hands on an Arduino Zero of any kind, so we are not in a position to develop libraries for it or answer questions about it. At this time, your best resource for information on the Arduino Zero Pro is Arduino.org.

_Mark_H

Re: List of working libs for the Arduino Zero/Zero Pro.

Post by _Mark_H »

Hi,

thanks for the reply. No good prospects for the Pro buyers.
adafruit_support_bill wrote:At this time, your best resource for information on the Arduino Zero Pro is Arduino.org.
Not really. The documentation page of the Pro only has three entries, included the link to the product page. And the forum for the Pro has two entries. One is from me. It took two day to publish the question. No entry has an answer.

So let's wait :-(

Thanks

Mark

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Arduino”