RGB LED lighting with arduino

Post here about your Arduino projects, get help - for Adafruit customers!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
DIGISERAPH

RGB LED lighting with arduino

Post by DIGISERAPH »

been asking around the web for ideas suggestions and help for this project of mine and still standing alone unfortunately, I am an enthusiast pc builder working on a new project. my ambition for this project is to have between 4-6 rgb led strips ran through the pc in different locations and have each led strip light up and fade out with a correlating pitch or frequency from a music input from the computer at all times. (hardwired not through mic)

basically creating a mini light show inside the pc. from all my research over the past hours everything seems to be directing me towards an arduino setup to control this.

can someone point me in the right direction on how to go about this and what all i will need as far as hardware goes and if anyone can help with ideas on the code as well it would be much appreciated.
Last edited by DIGISERAPH on Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Franklin97355

Re: RGB LED lighting with arduino

Post by Franklin97355 »

DIGISERAPH

Post by DIGISERAPH »

unfortunately I need it to be hardwired through a aux cable preferably because I wear stereo headphones most of the time and will not be making any audible noise in area for those to work

Franklin97355

Post by Franklin97355 »

You can replace the microphone with a hardwired input if you adjust the circuit.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Arduino”