Thanks for the kitbiz info

Get help, and assist others in with open source kits and running a business! Do not ask for legal advice or for consulting services in this forum, only general biz questions!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
Get help, and assist others in with open source kits and running a business! Do not ask for legal advice or for consulting services in this forum, only general biz questions!
ian

Thanks for the kitbiz info

Post by ian »

Thank you hosting this forum. I've been reading for a while, and now I've finally got my first open source project for sale.

It's a Twitter ticking LCD screen/ethernet LCD backpack/network appliance:
http://www.instructables.com/id/Twitter ... he-twatch/

I followed the basic slide show put together by PT and Ladyada. I used free resources like Instructables and Word Press, etc. to get started quickly and cheaply.

Thanks again, and good luck to anyone embarking on a similar endeavor.

adafruit

Re: Thanks for the kitbiz info

Post by adafruit »

hey we saw this yesterday and will blog it up! its cool :)
we have a LCD project backpack in the works (but its just old-hat USB/XBee) so its nice to see something that is very different!

ian

Re: Thanks for the kitbiz info

Post by ian »

Thanks!

I love your ZigBee stuff. I've worked with other wireless gear that I really didn't like, the ZigBee modules look fun. Tweet-a-Watt is really inspiring, I've been planning a 'hardware response' :)

Forum rules

Return to “Kitbiz”