New shield: Arduino Lab - Logic analyzer / Signal generator

Get help, and assist others in with open source kits and running a business! Do not ask for legal advice or for consulting services in this forum, only general biz questions!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
Get help, and assist others in with open source kits and running a business! Do not ask for legal advice or for consulting services in this forum, only general biz questions!
hobbyLab

New shield: Arduino Lab - Logic analyzer / Signal generator

Post by hobbyLab »

We just announced the new Arduino shield: Arduino Lab - multi-functional logic analyzer and digital signal generator. Simply place it on your Arduino and see all digital signals on the computer screen. It also can decode UART, SPI, I2C and 1-Wire interfaces.

The software is the same as HobbyLab's Disco oscilloscope/logic analyzer device and included in the price.

It can be ordered at the HobbyLab on-line store:
https://securedwithssl.com/hobbylab-us/product.aspx?id=39

chuckm

Re: New shield: Arduino Lab - Logic analyzer / Signal generator

Post by chuckm »

That's really cool. I don't have a Windows 7 system though to run your UI software, could you point me at a description of the data between the shield and the PC? Thanks I look forward to it.
--Chuck

Forum rules

Return to “Kitbiz”