DK what triggered alarm on new TV-B-Gone note, but

Get help, and assist others in with open source kits and running a business! Do not ask for legal advice or for consulting services in this forum, only general biz questions!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
Get help, and assist others in with open source kits and running a business! Do not ask for legal advice or for consulting services in this forum, only general biz questions!

"But what's going on on the other side"

1 - they're all falling off
No votes
2 - other side of what
50%
3 - It's OK, they're speaking Chinese
50%
4 - I don't get it
No votes
5 - Let's get back to discussion (the phenomenon)
No votes

Total votes: 2

CatMakers

DK what triggered alarm on new TV-B-Gone note, but

Post by CatMakers »

Will we be the first to mount TV-B-Gone in an old cell phone? - if so, CatMakers claim the rights to say WE are doing it now for the world open source First! - we'll post photos when done

With the limited number of codes, has anybody tried adding a volume control or mute button - aside from Cricket, for which I think I'll never understand the r[word I cannot use here]s, and which has very little commentary anyway, I don't think there's a game, from genuine jousting to curling that I really need sound for. OK, the off-sides rule in soccer bothers *some* but ...

adafruit

Re: DK what triggered alarm on new TV-B-Gone note, but

Post by adafruit »

a few dozen people have put TVBgones in cell phones - check the tvbgone forum for pictures

Forum rules

Return to “Kitbiz”