Using Eagle Cad
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
Get help, and assist others in with open source kits and running a business! Do not ask for legal advice or for consulting services in this forum, only general biz questions!
Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Using Eagle Cad

by kscharf on Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:39 am

In trying to create a new schematic I've noticed that after trying to zoom in and out to fit a library part on the page the 'center' of the page ("x" mark) gradually moves 'off center' and I can't use the window slider bars to recenter the page or bring all of a part into view (the bars become FULL size and won't move). Eventually I get a popup warning that my mouse cursor is out of bounds limits. Also if I turn the grid on (default grid is .1") by default on a fresh page it's off to one side and not visible. How can I control my page size and where on the page I place library parts? Can library parts be 'resized' so they print a decent size on a standard page (not too big so they are bigger than the page, or too small so they can't be read)? How can I select a page size (IE: to fit on a landscape letter or legal size paper)? BTW I'm using the Linux version if that makes a difference.
kscharf

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.