Free Stuff!

Get help, and assist others in with open source kits and running a business! Do not ask for legal advice or for consulting services in this forum, only general biz questions!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
Get help, and assist others in with open source kits and running a business! Do not ask for legal advice or for consulting services in this forum, only general biz questions!
at2marty

Free Stuff!

Post by at2marty »

I have a BUNCH of excess stuff that I will never use, but don't want to throw away. All that I ask is please ask for only what you will use, and just pay for the shipping. I am located in Florida, zip code 32244 and don't anticipate a shipping charge being more than around $2. Right now I have the following items...

2 Crydom brand relays, part number RPC1215. These are 115V relays capable of handling a large amount of power.
30+ IC's NTE7406 which are TTL Hex Inverter Buffer/Drivers
100+ Steren BNC compression connectors for RG6 cable, commonly used for video

All of these items are free, you only need to pay the shipping cost. PM me what you would like, and your zip code, and I'll tell you what the shipping charge is going to be. I prefer any transaction be placed via paypal, but will work with anyone on alternate means of payment.

I don't want to throw any of this stuff away, I would rather it go to someone that will use it.

JD3

Re: Free Stuff!

Post by JD3 »

Are the BNC connectors used for Amateur radio as well?
I would be interested in them.

Send me a private message thru this forum :)

TECH_GEEK10

Post by TECH_GEEK10 »

I'm interested in the NTE7406 ICs. Can they be used as a level shifter for 5v0 to 3v3 logic level conversion? If not what are they good for?

Ps If you need a bit more than shipping I might add a bit more into the payment if I remember to. ;)

at2marty

Post by at2marty »

JD3 wrote:Are the BNC connectors used for Amateur radio as well?
I would be interested in them.

Send me a private message thru this forum :)
I believe that they can be used for Amateur radio. I sent you a private message, and will be happy to send a few to you.

at2marty

Post by at2marty »

TECH GEEK wrote:I'm interested in the NTE7406 ICs. Can they be used as a level shifter for 5v0 to 3v3 logic level conversion? If not what are they good for?

Ps If you need a bit more than shipping I might add a bit more into the payment if I remember to. ;)
I sent you a private message with a link to the data sheet. It doesn't look like they work as you described. I'll be happy to send you a few to experiment with.

at2marty

Post by at2marty »

JD3, I just packaged and printed a shipping label. It's going in the mail tomorrow USPS. I imagine that you should receive it Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. I hope that you can use these! :)

TECH_GEEK10

Post by TECH_GEEK10 »

I replied to you PM at2marty about the datasheet for the NTE7406. I would like to know how much you need for ALL of them.

at2marty

Post by at2marty »

TECH GEEK wrote:I replied to you PM at2marty about the datasheet for the NTE7406. I would like to know how much you need for ALL of them.
I responded to your PM, and would much rather send you a sample before you commit to getting all of them. Shipping cost is all that I ask, and to send you a sample of 8 of these will cost less than $2. Are you absolutely sure that you can use all of these?

Forum rules

Return to “Kitbiz”