disclaimer or warning for a kit?

Get help, and assist others in with open source kits and running a business! Do not ask for legal advice or for consulting services in this forum, only general biz questions!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
Get help, and assist others in with open source kits and running a business! Do not ask for legal advice or for consulting services in this forum, only general biz questions!
nycthinker

disclaimer or warning for a kit?

Post by nycthinker »

Hi,
I'm in the process of fine tuning my kit for release. I'm concerned that I need to include a disclaimer or warning in the packaging to cover myself for any liability should a child swallow one of the parts or, say, the kit maker gets injured making the kit. FYI, it's a soft circuit kit and includes a needle which is what initially got me thinking about this. What is the standard practice? Does Adafruit include a warning/disclaimer in their kits?

JS
Azellaco

adafruit

Re: disclaimer or warning for a kit?

Post by adafruit »

hiya!

"Do not ask for legal advice or for consulting services in this forum, only general biz questions!"

thank you!
adafruit support

Forum rules

Return to “Kitbiz”