Looking for HTTPS Hosting

Get help, and assist others in with open source kits and running a business! Do not ask for legal advice or for consulting services in this forum, only general biz questions!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
Get help, and assist others in with open source kits and running a business! Do not ask for legal advice or for consulting services in this forum, only general biz questions!
chuckz

Looking for HTTPS Hosting

Post by chuckz »

I'm looking for a secure HTTPS hosting site that is professional for running a business and won't cost an arm and a leg.
We wish to have a stable site where customers can upload audio files protected by the Hipaa Law.
Dropbox Business is not an option because they cost $795 a month and our object is to make a profit and not give away money.
We're looking for something that is less than $200 every three months. We had $10 a month in mind but I'm afraid that some of these hosting sites play games and we don't want any drama.

I'm looking for some suggestions that are professional, not going to cause us problems because we are doing a job and a site that will be secure and up most of the time and cause us grief.

Thank you.

Forum rules

Return to “Kitbiz”