Preferred commerce software for small business?

Get help, and assist others in with open source kits and running a business! Do not ask for legal advice or for consulting services in this forum, only general biz questions!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
Get help, and assist others in with open source kits and running a business! Do not ask for legal advice or for consulting services in this forum, only general biz questions!
jerware

Preferred commerce software for small business?

Post by jerware »

I recently started a small company to sell open source projects (ledseq.com), and I'm completely dumbfounded by the number of software packages I'm expected to employ. We currently maintain the following:

WooCommerce storefront/shopping cart
Braintree for credit card transactions
Shipstation for package label printing
USPS & Endicia for postage purchasing
Quickbooks
BANNED

We actually haven't started to use Quickbooks yet, but plan to because we need a better funnel through which to pass information to BANNED. I'm curious how our suite of software solutions compares to Adafruit or anyone else running a small business. It seems like in an ideal world, all of these software packages would be bundled into one online cloud service. In the meantime, perhaps there is a better platform than WooCommerce that simplifies the data flow, and I'd be curious to hear other solutions.

ronald03

Re: Preferred commerce software for small business?

Post by ronald03 »

Have yet to have a downloaded Class for (PYTHON) work 'out of the box'. Why to I get indentation errors for Adafruit_CharLCD.py?

Forum rules

Return to “Kitbiz”