Bicycle Projects: Various Electrical/Electronic Add-ons

Get help, and assist others in with open source kits and running a business! Do not ask for legal advice or for consulting services in this forum, only general biz questions!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
Get help, and assist others in with open source kits and running a business! Do not ask for legal advice or for consulting services in this forum, only general biz questions!
amberwolf

Bicycle Projects: Various Electrical/Electronic Add-ons

Post by amberwolf »

For those uninterested in something as complex as the overall safety bike concept I'd posted in the previous thread, there are a number of other simpler things I've been working on that could probably use a second opinion or three.

Currently they're only up on the Electricle project blog, which also includes things like building an entire semi-recumbent bike from other recycled bikes and such, as well as cargo pods and trailers made of various types of recycled materials. There are some lighting systems and controls discussed there within various entries, and if there's any interest, I'll post them individually here for others to discuss and improve upon.

Forum rules

Return to “Kitbiz”