[SOLD] For sale: Three partial x0xb0x kits - $100

Trading post for x0xen, x0x parts, axles, pelts and tobacco

Moderators: altitude, adafruit_support_bill, adafruit, phono, hamburgers

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
eil

[SOLD] For sale: Three partial x0xb0x kits - $100

Post by eil »

Hello,

Awhile back I bought a bunch of parts to build multiple x0xb0xes and am looking to unload the surplus. The kit has nearly everything you'd need to build three x0xb0xes except for a few of the bigger items (listed below). The price is $100 for the whole shebang. Included are the vast majority of the mechanical and electrical components including resistors, capacitors, rare parts, active electronics, and physical hardware.

What's missing in particular:
- PCBs
- panels
- enclosure
- microcontroller
- one set of LEDs
- two sets of pot knobs
- one two-bit encoder
- jumper wires
- a tiny smattering of resistors, capacitors, and transistors

For the full inventory, check this spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub ... utput=html The 'needed per x0x' column indicates how many of each part you need to build one x0xb0x. The 'offering' column is how many will be shipped to you. The 'surplus' column is how many will be left over after building three x0x kits. Due to the time and effort involved in sorting all these little parts, I cannot break the parts down into smaller-size kits. Payment will be via PayPal, and I can only ship to destinations in the continental U.S. Message me for full details.

I've been a member of the forums for a while and have done business with many people here. Building synthesizers with my own two hands was one of the most educational and satisfying pursuits I've had in the last few years and I'm grateful to ladyada for designing the x0xb0x and building a great community around it.
Last edited by eil on Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

antto

Re: For sale: Three partial x0xb0x kits - $100

Post by antto »

damn, me not in US, me no have paypal, daaamn

eil

Post by eil »

pending

blame13

Post by blame13 »

Hi,
I am new here, pmed in case the deal falls thru

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “x0x shop”