Memorial day is 05/25/2015 – Orders will ship out on May 26th. There will not be any deliveries or shipping on Monday. Any order placed after 11am ET on Friday May 22nd will not start to ship out until Tuesday May 26th.

Moog Minitaur
Moderators: Altitude, adafruit_support_bill, adafruit, phono, mome rath

Moog Minitaur

by openchallenge on Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:26 am

I have a moog minitaur that I bought in April. All I have done with it was connect it to my mixer and midi switch. it has sat on my desk since. triggered it with my sequencer and tweeked it a few times. Its mint and it's built like a tank. All packaging and box will be included. this sale is for continental us only. $350 shipped. Will be shipped ups ground. Payment through paypal.

I also have a Future Retro revolution in the same condition. I bought it around April. These are no longer available new. The built in effects and analog overdrive are really nice. Not making a point of selling it but a solid offer of $500 shipped would work.

as far as feedback I buy/sell/trade high dollar collectable toys in similar forums with feedback threads. I can refer you to them if need be. I can usually ship next business day.

minitaur.jpg
minitaur.jpg (305.02 KiB) Viewed 2939 times
Last edited by openchallenge on Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
openchallenge

Re: Moog Minitaur

by openchallenge on Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:47 pm

This Item is still available. $350 shipped to the lower 48 states only. It's in perfect shape, I just have too many monophonic synths at this point.
openchallenge

by openchallenge on Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:27 am

Still available. Got interest from a Canadian buyer but customs holds it until the buyer pays further fees. someone in the lower 48 would be best.
openchallenge

by andybside on Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:29 am

Would you consider trading the moog for a 64gb iPad 2? It is the WIFI only version (no 3g). I bought it a few months ago for $550. It's practically brand new and has been covered since the day i bought it. It would come with an otter box case that i paid $100 for and the irig cable that i paid $30 for. You can use the cable to record guitars, etc. directly into the iPad. Thanks for your time.

P.S.
I Live in wisconsin
andybside

by openchallenge on Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:42 pm

That's a cool offer but I bought an ipad2 and an alesis i/o dock in May. I use it with genome to sequence everything.
If anyone has a cash offer PM me. I get an email notification that way. I still check back here too.

Also consider my fr revolution for $500 shipped the built in analog distortion has a perfect curve. I'm surprised that no one has cooked up a similar mod for xox.
openchallenge

by soulcha-cha on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:49 pm

Greetings... Is this still available?
soulcha-cha