Moog Minitaur

Trading post for x0xen, x0x parts, axles, pelts and tobacco

Moderators: altitude, adafruit_support_bill, adafruit, phono, hamburgers

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
openchallenge

Moog Minitaur

Post by openchallenge »

I have a moog minitaur that I bought in April. All I have done with it was connect it to my mixer and midi switch. it has sat on my desk since. triggered it with my sequencer and tweeked it a few times. Its mint and it's built like a tank. All packaging and box will be included. this sale is for continental us only. $350 shipped. Will be shipped ups ground. Payment through paypal.

I also have a Future Retro revolution in the same condition. I bought it around April. These are no longer available new. The built in effects and analog overdrive are really nice. Not making a point of selling it but a solid offer of $500 shipped would work.

as far as feedback I buy/sell/trade high dollar collectable toys in similar forums with feedback threads. I can refer you to them if need be. I can usually ship next business day.

minitaur.jpg
minitaur.jpg (305.02 KiB) Viewed 4522 times
Last edited by openchallenge on Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

openchallenge

Re: Moog Minitaur

Post by openchallenge »

This Item is still available. $350 shipped to the lower 48 states only. It's in perfect shape, I just have too many monophonic synths at this point.

openchallenge

Post by openchallenge »

Still available. Got interest from a Canadian buyer but customs holds it until the buyer pays further fees. someone in the lower 48 would be best.

andybside

Post by andybside »

Would you consider trading the moog for a 64gb iPad 2? It is the WIFI only version (no 3g). I bought it a few months ago for $550. It's practically brand new and has been covered since the day i bought it. It would come with an otter box case that i paid $100 for and the irig cable that i paid $30 for. You can use the cable to record guitars, etc. directly into the iPad. Thanks for your time.

P.S.
I Live in wisconsin

openchallenge

Post by openchallenge »

That's a cool offer but I bought an ipad2 and an alesis i/o dock in May. I use it with genome to sequence everything.
If anyone has a cash offer PM me. I get an email notification that way. I still check back here too.

Also consider my fr revolution for $500 shipped the built in analog distortion has a perfect curve. I'm surprised that no one has cooked up a similar mod for xox.

soulcha-cha

Post by soulcha-cha »

Greetings... Is this still available?

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “x0x shop”