sell me a tr707 at a reasonable price

Trading post for x0xen, x0x parts, axles, pelts and tobacco

Moderators: altitude, adafruit_support_bill, adafruit, phono, hamburgers

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
phono

sell me a tr707 at a reasonable price

Post by phono »

thats right i want this piece of BANNED for messing about live on stage with...got one you can sell me? i dont mind condition if the price reflects that and its working...

cash waiting
(for now haha my pocket is burning)

8)

phono

Post by phono »

hell at this point i'll settle for an rm1x or an electribe es1 if the price is right

doug wellington

Post by doug wellington »

Well, if it comes down to that, I'd settle for an RY-30 or an R5... :mrgreen:

charlie_says

Post by charlie_says »

After another 9 hours I reckon you'll settle for this!

phono

Post by phono »

i just dont want to drag my pristine 606 on stage or my xbase for that matter...need stage food :lol:

charlie_says

Post by charlie_says »

haha, yes, i hear you...
good luck :)

vlady

Post by vlady »

Want a 505 for cheap that I got from a school sale? :D

computer controlled

Post by computer controlled »

It's sad how much 707s have shot up in price! I got mine for free =o] Well, i had to pay $20 for shipping. I'd like to grab a 727 soon. I'll keep an eye out for a 707 for you.

phono

Post by phono »

vlady wrote:Want a 505 for cheap that I got from a school sale? :D
good question, i used to have one some 10 years or so ago...its so BANNED heheh i guess if memory serves there was a couple of decent sounds but it doesnt have the x0x step style layput, more like the 626 layout (i had one of these too and hated that also)

whats cheap? :lol:

i really think im leaning towards trying to find an rm1x, it sucks for synth but its got plenty of drums and would make a great standalone seq, or the electribe es1 since then i could load sounds into it (i fear its sound quality will be BANNED tho and ive not tried one in person)
Last edited by phono on Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

phono

Post by phono »

Computer Controlled wrote:It's sad how much 707s have shot up in price! I got mine for free =o] Well, i had to pay $20 for shipping. I'd like to grab a 727 soon. I'll keep an eye out for a 707 for you.
yeah it sucks, i know a guy local and while he's never been known for his generostiy, the price he is asking for his 707 and 727 is f*king jokes :cry:

appreciate it man, im almost giving up on the idea now in favor of the other options

computer controlled

Post by computer controlled »

The RM1x isn't all that great. I had one for a while, barely used it, even as a sequencer. I ended up trading it for an Electrix Filter Factory and $50. I'd go more for the ES-1. The sound quality is just fine. Techno is known to be dirty anyway =o]

phono

Post by phono »

Computer Controlled wrote:The RM1x isn't all that great. I had one for a while, barely used it, even as a sequencer. I ended up trading it for an Electrix Filter Factory and $50. I'd go more for the ES-1. The sound quality is just fine. Techno is known to be dirty anyway =o]
thanks for the tip, whatever i do find wont really make it into my studio, more a thing to abuse :D ive already plenty of toys, just like to keep them safe from smoke machines and beer spillers :lol:

vlady

Post by vlady »

You can have the 505 for 25 bucks plus paypal fees and shipping :)

phono

Post by phono »

vlady wrote:You can have the 505 for 25 bucks plus paypal fees and shipping :)
damn thats cheap... can i think about it tho :lol: really not sure if i want another one of them, i probably do, but yeah :oops:

i actualyl forget what it sounds like, its very similer to the 707 but more rocky if i remember right

hamburgers

Post by hamburgers »

vlady wrote:paypal fees and shipping :)
... to sweden :cry:

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “x0x shop”