Wave Shield

Adafruit Ethernet, Motor, Proto, Wave, Datalogger, GPS Shields - etc!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
josefsommer

Wave Shield

Post by josefsommer »

Hello everybody,

I want to launch a BANNED in cooperation with a shool. We want to collect weather data und transmit the data via amateur radio back to earth. Therefor I designed an speech processing application for the arduino and the wave shield. It works very well.

In addition I want so save the measured weather data to SD-card. I am using the WAVEHC library. But with this library I cannot save data to the card. At least I havn't found any function for this action. Then I tried to use the WAVERP library. But I am not able to compile correcly any sketch. Also the examples within the library cannot be compiled without any mistake.

I am almost shure the Problem must be found in the SDFAT library. I think I have the wrong version of this library.

Can everybody tell me where to fiend the right SDFAT library to work in cooperation with the WAVERP library. Or is the problem to be found otherwhere.
Thanks for every answer.

Greetings and sorry about my english
Josef Sommer

adafruit_support_rick

Re: Wave Shield

Post by adafruit_support_rick »

I had an old version of SdFat, but the WaveRP examples still don't compile with it. I couldn't find a combination of versions that worked.

What you might consider is to use a MicroSD breakout. Wire it to some unused pins and use it in SoftSPI mode with the Adafruit SD library
https://www.adafruit.com/products/254
https://github.com/adafruit/SD

josefsommer

Re: Wave Shield

Post by josefsommer »

Hello,

I still have problems with the Wave shield.
I tried it again with another library specifically with the WAVESD.
But I am even not able to compile the examples provided within this library without mistakes. I add the library as appendix to this post. Maybe someone has an idea.
WaveSD.zip
(12.11 KiB) Downloaded 22 times
Thank You!

greeting
Josef Sommer
Josef

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Arduino Shields from Adafruit”