adafruit

Forum announcements

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
timv1

adafruit

Post by timv1 »

It's a pleasure doing business with a company such as Adafruit that not only provides an abundance of documentation and tutorials but also stands behind the products that they sell.

Thanks,
Tim

adafruit

Re: adafruit

Post by adafruit »

timv1 wrote:It's a pleasure doing business with a company such as Adafruit that not only provides an abundance of documentation and tutorials but also stands behind the products that they sell.

Thanks,
Tim
thank you!

normlane

Re: adafruit

Post by normlane »

Lady Ada,

I think the tutorials are a major factor in the success of Adafruit industries. Customer service is very good as well. At times writing the tutorials may get stressful and of course your customers will always be clamoring for more. That's one way you know you're doing it right. I'd suggest hiring more help or cutting back. If it's not fun you're going to burn out. I'm retired from the Sillycon Valley Circus now but was in it for over 20 years and I know all about burn out.

This was really intended as a private note but I didn't see a personal email address anywhere. Feel free to take it off the public board. Not that it isn't something I'd tell anyone that was showing white knuckles.

I hope you're making piles of money.
Norm Lane

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Announcements”