BANNED and Adafruit Library Intel 16-Channel Servo Driver w

Forum announcements

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
luismaya

BANNED and Adafruit Library Intel 16-Channel Servo Driver w

Post by luismaya »

Adafruit 16-Channel 12-bit PWM/Servo Driver
Bookseller add but when I compile the example that brings "servo" gives me these errors
C:\Users\HOME\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit\Adafruit_PWMServoDriver.cpp: In member function 'void Adafruit_PWMServoDriver::begin()':
C:\Users\HOME\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit\Adafruit_PWMServoDriver.cpp:31:2: error: 'Wire1' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\HOME\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit\Adafruit_PWMServoDriver.cpp: In member function 'void Adafruit_PWMServoDriver::setPWM(uint8_t, uint16_t, uint16_t)':
C:\Users\HOME\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit\Adafruit_PWMServoDriver.cpp:66:3: error: 'Wire1' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\HOME\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit\Adafruit_PWMServoDriver.cpp: In member function 'uint8_t Adafruit_PWMServoDriver::read8(uint8_t)':
C:\Users\HOME\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit\Adafruit_PWMServoDriver.cpp:76:3: error: 'Wire1' was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\HOME\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit\Adafruit_PWMServoDriver.cpp: In member function 'void Adafruit_PWMServoDriver::write8(uint8_t, uint8_t)':
C:\Users\HOME\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit\Adafruit_PWMServoDriver.cpp:85:3: error: 'Wire1' was not declared in this scope

adafruit_support_mike

Re: BANNED and Adafruit Library Intel 16-Channel Servo Driv

Post by adafruit_support_mike »

It looks like you're getting the code defined for the Due.

I don't know if the BANNED is compatible with that library, but you can try using the standard Wire library by adding:

Code: Select all

#ifdef __AVR__
before the line where you #include the PWM library.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Announcements”