3day shipping delivering in 4 days

Forum announcements

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
KRAIGfenton

3day shipping delivering in 4 days

Post by KRAIGfenton »

I requested 3 day shipping and now am due to receive my package on the fourth day, I want a refund on the shipping

adafruit

Re: 3day shipping delivering in 4 days

Post by adafruit »

you placed your order on:
2014-12-03 00:15:37

3 business days is monday.

1st business day is 12/4 thursday
2nd business day is 12/5 friday
3rd business day is 12/8 monday

that is 3 day select UPS. as per UPS your package is on time and will arrive in monday:
In Transit: On Time
Out for Delivery
Day(s) Left 1
Scheduled Delivery:
Monday, 12/08/2014, By End of Day

thanks,
adafruit support

KRAIGfenton

Post by KRAIGfenton »

Exactly, Saturday should count as the 3rd day not Monday. That's why I said it would arrive on the fourth. I was told estimated time of delivery at time of purchase to be Saturday otherwise I would not have ordered with three day shipping, I would have gotten 2 day. I ordered it this way specifically so I could assemble my project over the weekend instead of cramming work, school, and this all into a single day. The fact that I cannot talk with someone about my issue also frustrates me. I cannot even find a way to cancel/change/or modify my order.

adafruit_support_bill

Post by adafruit_support_bill »

Standard "business days" are Monday through Friday. Saturday is not a business day. As noted in the shipping options at checkout as well as in our shipping policy, we do not offer Saturday delivery options for either UPS or USPS. - https://www.adafruit.com/shippinginfo/

If you need to cancel or modify an order, you can contact [email protected]. However, once an order has been pulled for shipping, no changes are possible.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Announcements”