Lightning Cable - iOS stopped working after 1 week

Forum announcements

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
wescraven

Lightning Cable - iOS stopped working after 1 week

Post by wescraven »

I want a refund for this item. It was given as a gift on 12.28.14 and barely worked one week. The device it was plugged into in almost brand new, and the cable worked for a few days and then stopped working. Nothing is wrong with either device involved. Invoice number - 647529 - paid through PayPal - under a different email address [[email protected]] - that email address is no longer in use. Please reply to [email protected]. This is for a flowing effect iOS lightning cable. $38.60 total.

Franklin97355

Re: Lightning Cable - iOS stopped working after 1 week

Post by Franklin97355 »

Please email [email protected] with a link to this thread for a refund or replacement.

kurtiverson

Re: Lightning Cable - iOS stopped working after 1 week

Post by kurtiverson »

I have the same issue. Mine took 2 weeks. I emailed support, but have not received any reply. Purchased on the 27th, but I didn't receive it until February, so I'm within the 30 days. Was working fine, then just quit in the middle of a charge. I use it in my car. When I unplug it and plug it back in, it lights, animates for a couple seconds, then dies. At no point does it provide power to the phone. I will contact support with a link to this thread as described above.
Adafruit Industries Order Number: 691661
Used the same email addy associated with my adafruit account. Thanks!

UPDATE: My email to support was replied to immediately. My original email was caught up in spam, so I was unaware of their first reply. Support was quick and courteous and my problem is getting resolved. Thank you!

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Announcements”