My Wishlist

Forum announcements

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
AOS2345

My Wishlist

Post by AOS2345 »

I cannot save anything to my wishlists anymore. I have tried deleting some, but that just makes it worse because not only can I not do any more adding to wishlist, but the other thing is lost because I cannot add anything else. Help!

Funman1

Re: My Wishlist

Post by Funman1 »

I've found it to be VERY buggy thus far.
I'm giving it some time so they can get the issues worked out, looks like it has a long way to go still.
But glad to see it's being worked on.

adafruit_support_mike

Post by adafruit_support_mike »

Could you describe the problems in steps our software team could use to reproduce them? We want to get things working as well as possible, and reproducible bug reports help a lot.

Funman1

Post by Funman1 »

Wow not even sure where to begin..... OK
So when I first noticed I could save my list I had several things in my original wish list, So I clicked Save Wishlist
It asked for a name so I gave it one, but only like 1/2 the items moved into the new list. So half my items stayed in the default list and half the items moved to the new one I saved.

Now there is no way to add items to an individual list, it seems once created there is no way to put more in it?
So then I cleared out my default list and started to add items for a specific project put all the items in my default list and then attempted to save the list as Game Show, Again only some of the items saved into the new list and a few items remained in the default list. Now with no way to add items to a specific list it's kind of useless, So I have a list called Game show but I can't add more items to it as needed or remove any items (more on that below).

So then the icon to delete items from my lists is missing so once an item is added to a list it can't be removed. With the exception of my default list, the trash icon is there and still deletes. (see attached picture)

Also not sure if this is a bug or a change but I like it either way, in the old version when you clicked add to cart it would then DELETE the item from your list and add it to the cart. I use my list like a quick pick list sometimes, so it got REALLY annoying when I clicked add to cart it would remove it from my wishlist and thus mess up my list for quick pick... Right now however when I add to cart the items REMAIN on my custom wish list. I LIKE THIS please leave it :)

So I think that's the biggest issues (3) Can't add items to a custom list once created, can't remove items from a custom list once created, and creating a custom list does not work with all the items from the default list when you attempt to create a custom list.

Hope that helps some.. Let me know if you have any more questions about what I described.

adafruit_support_mike

Post by adafruit_support_mike »

Thank you.

I'll pass this along to the team who manage the code.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Announcements”