Pre-Made Tweet-a-Watt for Sale!

XBee projects like the adapter, xBee tutorials, tweetawatt/wattcher, etc. from Adafruit

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
tomfordgto

Pre-Made Tweet-a-Watt for Sale!

Post by tomfordgto »

Hi! I am selling a Pre-Made Tweet a Watt. The unit functions perfectly but you will need to download or create a program that will allow you to view your power usage. I only guarantee the Tweet-a-Watt unit to work hardware wise as their is no program included. The Xbee Reciever has been synched to the Xbee Transmitter, this unit does work and I have used it on my computer! I have found that the Tweet-a-Watt system works with a computer and not laptop because I could not find which USB Communication Port was being used on the laptop. Due to the nature of the item I am selling it as-is with no warranty and assume no liability.

The reason I could only use this with a computer was because I could not find which USB Com Port my Laptop was using, I just could not locate it. With my computer however it was simple plug-n-play. I downloaded the trial software "Energy-Logger" and the Tweet-a-Watt worked perfectly!

I just have no use for it right now and need the money, Hope this Helps!

Here it is http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0483662350

Ebay item # 250483662350 or type in "tweet a watt"

Happy Bidding!

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “XBee products (discontinued)”