Xbee Wireless Temperature Sensor

XBee projects like the adapter, xBee tutorials, tweetawatt/wattcher, etc. from Adafruit

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
BUGATTI118

Xbee Wireless Temperature Sensor

Post by BUGATTI118 »

Hi all, I am also to develop a wireless transmitter, but I'll use LM35, to be clear, what I intend to do is monitor the body temperature of cattle, suppose you have twenty cows and want to monitor their body temperature, first as I have to do wireless temperature transmitters and receive data with xbee, transmitters equally be for xbee, but I'm blocking the development of the source code to receive the data for each transmitter and watch them on my arduino, and clear if my temperature of my cows is abnormal, send a warning message to check the health of my cow, I still have the LM35 or I change the TMP36, or what type of sensor you recommend, thank you in advance for your attention .

Franklin97355

Re: Xbee Wireless Temperature Sensor

Post by Franklin97355 »

Do you have a specific question about Adafruit xbee products? If so please ask.

BUGATTI118

Post by BUGATTI118 »

yup i have a adafruit product, so i want to read data temperature using tmp36 with xbee standalone, and send data to other xbee with arduino uno, i have a xbee series 1, my problem is ¿how to configure in api mode?

Franklin97355

Post by Franklin97355 »

Here are quite a few examples for using the xbee. http://examples.digi.com/ The TMP36 is an analog voltage you need to send. Thake a look at the tweet-a-watt for something similar http://www.ladyada.net/make/tweetawatt/

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “XBee products (discontinued)”